Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fall is here!

I love fall!  I woke up this morning earlier than I wanted to, thanks to the dog trying to snuggle my face...  I jumped out of bed and start knitting the daily  4 rows (assigned homework). I managed to miss something row 2.5, I cannot figure out what I did for the life of me.

Note to self: don't knit without coffee  and stop knitting  important items after starting to sip wine.

I have decided to try to make a spinning wheel that does  it all! I have been watching everyone on youtube use 2 or 3 different tools to finish thier spun yarn. Seems like you should be able to turn a wheel at a slant or move a drive band to a new whorl So that you can wind yarn into a yarn ball or put it on a swift  quicker than buying or using another tool.

After the knitting mishap, I ran outside to catch the sunrise light up the leaves,  lifting fog and neighborhood hawk.

No comments:

Post a Comment