Saturday, September 20, 2014

I can't show her that

I can't show my knitting  teacher  this  attempt of a scarf.  So many holes and mistakes,  so I cut it off the needle  and will use it as a swatch or something. So now I have two days to catch up in the pattern.

  At the same time I started this other project that was originally a hat...  60 cast on stitches and it's too big  for that I think.  It is special as its my first spun ply  and I only have a tiny bit, maybe I can ply this other beautiful mess into some  sort of item. 60 stitches do not fit on a needle. I don't care what that youtube video said...

I also started carding rolags with dog slickers (well sad versions of such) I love the red and green dyed Finn wool so far!

I am excited for the upcoming fiber festivals!  I need some deals and am filled with ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment