Monday, September 15, 2014

Today a knitting class, tomorrow a spinning wheel class

 I have been busy trying to figure out whether  I am going to  be a crocheter or a knitter  with the wool I  have been spinning. 

 I crocheted a tiny bit following a book this last weekend.  Tonight I have a knitting class,  I think we are making a scarf  throughout the class.

Tomorrow I continue the spinning  class that I started  last week.   It was a great class! I have taken out a dvd and various books about felting,  crochet,  knitting and spinning. Below is the start of a crocheted piece,  followed by my first drop spindle (a bottom whorl).  Lastly was my picture from Instagram (more a spinning announcement) when I first rented a wheel and got help from a new friend on fine tuning my introduction to the wheel.  Since then I  have been quite busy. other things I think I would like to try are felting slippers &   hand knitting a fluffy cowl.  perhaps that crochet thing will become a hat. 





No comments:

Post a Comment